Thursday, August 13, 2015

Non La White pine とんがり帽子の五葉松

My next project tree was White pine.
I love the fragrance of White pine.


Before
Have a look at the tree.
  • The first branch on the left side is too strong to bend and too low position.
  • All second branches on right side go to back side.

From a comprehensive perspective, I planned as follows:
  • As long as I can't bend the first strong branch, I carefully chose the front of tree not to come straightforwardly.
  • I tilted the tree backward, so I could make space between the wood base to the first branch.
  • I needed to bend the second branches to front.
 
After
This is like a Non La which is Vietnamese hat.
The tree became cute. I like it.
It's still over 30 degrees here in Osaka.
Wear a hat like this tree. (^ - ^)/"

2 comments: